Highlighted
vince91
Level 1: Cadet

Check Phone Line connection

Answered

Hi there,

Would you be able to perform a phone line check on my home phone connection? Or will I need to personally call Telstra up?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Check Phone Line connection

Hey vince91,

Quickest way to have a test completed on the line for a fault is by calling the Faults team on 132203 (24/7) and they will confirm if there is a fault and when we can have this resolved by.

If you are seeking a test for what services you can receive then it would be best to contact the Live Chat team as they can assist in real time via a secure chat window on your computer. They can confirm what services are available and complete the order and are available 24/7 here.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey vince91,

Quickest way to have a test completed on the line for a fault is by calling the Faults team on 132203 (24/7) and they will confirm if there is a fault and when we can have this resolved by.

If you are seeking a test for what services you can receive then it would be best to contact the Live Chat team as they can assist in real time via a secure chat window on your computer. They can confirm what services are available and complete the order and are available 24/7 here.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mkeysers

LDe

Hi 

We have purchased an existing home. We want wifi connected but the electrician can not find the landline. He asked us to chase this up as he says there should legally be a line to every house. Who do I need to speak to as when my husband tried to ring all he got was someone trying to get him to sign up to NBN

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi LDe

This may be because NBN is now available in your new area, in which case the copper services would no longer be available for sale I'm sorry. You are best to speak with our Team on 132200 between 8am and 9pm to discuss the requirements further. 

Kind Regards 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now