CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
RossM94
Level 1: Cadet

Home Phone

Answered

I have a cintinuous beeping tone on our landline and can't a dial tone , What is it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Home Phone

That is wonderful news.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

Could be a message

http://support.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Phone/ct-p/LSP_Home_Phone#item-ARTICLES-LSP_Home_Phone-398151

If its not that call PSTN Faults and have a chat on 13 22 03.

Thanks.

RossM94

I fixed it usine Telstra 24/7    rather than a 20 min wait on 13 22 03

Accepted Solution

That is wonderful news.

ROB58

I am sick of ringing telstra about the phone, the phone connected to rthe modem works fine, the one connected to the wall socket in anoyher room does not work. They sent me a telstra store, after waiting 2 hours they gave me a phone they said wae nbn phone. Does not work. Sherlyn from telstra said i was misinformmed about my bundle, so she offered me a bundle which was 1000 gb, all local and national calls, all mobile calls from my home phone as well as platium. When i got my bill there was a $15 charge for platium and mobile calls capped at $2.

After talking to 3 other reps they assured me i would get what Sherlyn promised, they said they would send a new bill with all this included. No surprise no bill. I have been with telstra for 20 years, treated great. Now when there is a problem nobody knows anything about it. Very disapointed.

Robert  Jones

Unit01
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Visit Whirlpool

Hi again Rob,

Sorry to hear of your experiences with Telstra Sales.

I used to have to Ultimate Home Phone Package for five years and was charged $160 a month for unlimited Aussie calls nowdays you can get this from most providers for about $80 - $90 a month.

I'd suggest you should https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/125  and go to the forum section there you can see a comparision of most providers.

I'm no longer billed by Telstra more people should change to another company then Telstra deals / service should improve.

50% of Australians use Telstra that needs to drop to a figure where they start caring about retaining customers instead of franchising and selling everything off.

Regards

John

Unit01
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

rewire plugs in house / business to modem

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now