CrowdSupport®
Milly5540
Level 1: Cadet

Home phone dial tone

Hi, my daughter recently racked up several thousand dollars of tablet usage in error, she used her tablet to make calls and to sms thinking the cost was the same as her prepaid phone, it wasn't. The account is in my name. I paid these but was a day late paying a $2,444 bill and my land line was cut off. We need a dial tone for the internet for her study and her work. Can we get a dial tone back? We don't need a number and to be able to make calls. The bills have been paid.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 20: Director

Re: Home phone dial tone

Hi, Milly5540,

Firstly, let's get things on track. Your landline service would never be suspended for a payment that's one day overdue; that is impossible. In any case, you would receive a notice prior to such action being taken.

In order to discuss any issue regarding reconnections, you would need to call Telstra on 13 22 00 and speak to a customer service representative.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now