DarrinNorman
Level 2: Rookie

Home phone redirects mobile phones to 1300 number

Our home phone hasnt been able to receive mobile phone calls since March of last year.
called numerous times
went though numerous checks and tests with the telstra team, nbn team and back of house in telstra i think they called it
told once it was the phone so we bought a new phone
still having issues
was told it was the modem next and that they were going to send us a modem with a box so we can send the old one back.
Still haven't received the modem, been atleast 5 months since they said that.
Hoping i can deal with this issue here as being on the phone with telstra for two issues that have gone on for so long and i just get  confused telstra team members not knowing how to help me or saying there sending something and it never comes.or i say our phone cant recieve mobile calls, then they call on  landline and go whats wrong?
just told you its mobiles not landlines but have to say that 3 times until it sinks in then they dont know what to do.just so exhausted from it.
our home number is a 0266 number and the number the mobiles get redirected to is  1300 258 375. 
thanks in advance for anyone being able to help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Home phone redirects mobile phones to 1300 number

I'd recommend raising a complaint. You can raise a complaint here
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Home phone redirects mobile phones to 1300 number

Hi @DarrinNorman

I'm sorry for any inconvenience experienced with your home phone service. 

If you ever have a fault, it's best to report this to on 132203 (or 1800 8342 273 if your phone is connected via NBN).

If they're unable to resolve on the call, they'll escalate or if you have any difficulty getting this investigated, please raise a complaint via the link 343GuiltySpark provided.

Upon submitting you will receive a reference that looks similar to SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX & can expect contact within 5 business days.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now