Highlighted
Sammrae
Level 1: Cadet

Home phone

Answered
I’ve just set up our home phone and never done this before so I don’t understand what it means by allow incoming lines and allow outgoing lines?

And does it charge you for accepting calls or making calls?

Any help will be appreciated thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Home phone

Hi Sammrae. 

Allow incoming lines and allow outgoing lines means allowing the line to send and receive calls. 

The charges for making calls will depend on what phone plan you are on and what calls are included or not included in your monthly plan. You can find the phone plan details online here https://tel.st/qsaf3;

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Home phone

Hi Sammrae. 

Allow incoming lines and allow outgoing lines means allowing the line to send and receive calls. 

The charges for making calls will depend on what phone plan you are on and what calls are included or not included in your monthly plan. You can find the phone plan details online here https://tel.st/qsaf3;

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now