Highlighted
MarryB
Level 1: Cadet

How to use phone

Answered

We've just moved into our new home and there is a Telstra telephone set in the house left by the previous owners.

The phone is working alright but we don't know how to get some of the features working, answering machine, caller lists.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How to use phone

No problems, taht's great.

OK, if you pop along to the following link, you'll be able to see and dowload a PDF full copy of the complete user manual for that series phone.

You'll find everything you should need to know about setting the phone up the way you want it: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/support/pdf/home-phone/telstra-v580a-manual.pdf

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

OK MarryB, I'm sure I can help you with this one.

Could you take a look at the phone and see if it's got a model shown on the handset or look at the base to see what model number is shown.

eg: Telstra 2400; or Telstra 8200 or whatever.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

MarryB

I'm sorry my wrong I was racing to get out of the house this morning and didn't give that a second thought.

I phoned home and my son said it's a Telstra v580a, if that helps.

Accepted Solution

No problems, taht's great.

OK, if you pop along to the following link, you'll be able to see and dowload a PDF full copy of the complete user manual for that series phone.

You'll find everything you should need to know about setting the phone up the way you want it: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/support/pdf/home-phone/telstra-v580a-manual.pdf

Signature.gif

MarryB

Yes the ones in the picture there are ours. That should help really well.

You've given us the best help and service we've ever had from telstra, thank you.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now