CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I can not get the phone fixed..it is my only phone...so Telstra said just call this number !

I have had six weeks of this off and on service...The first thing Queen Street Store asked was if I had paid the Bill...That personally was an insult...No one wanted to help me and I waited 40 minutes for assistance...The nice kid was Dan...1st thing he said to me was he had never done this before...Oh Good....The total incompetence of a Company I use and have Shares it????

This is scary..Now it is over 5 days...still no Phone and no Help....and the Voice in India that I had to wait on line for over two hours to hear him tell me ...We will do something Friday am(what year)

But, I would have to wait to hear from them....Smoke signals...remember the issue is the only Phone I have doesn't work????? Telstra would send me a Mobile Phone for the time I have no

Phone....and when would that get here??? 7 to 10 working days......These folk need something....

Any suggestions......Jane

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 16: Special Agent
Level 16: Special Agent

Re: I can not get the phone fixed..it is my only phone...so Telstra said just call this number !

Hi - sorry to see you in this position. Were you given a Case Manager and  an Incident Number Reference like SR- 1 XXXXXXXXXXXXX? I find that the on-line Telstra Chat service works well at times for follow up.

There is also a Complaints process that is available through this web link. 

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/our-complaints-handling-p...

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit