Level 1: Cadet

Is Telstra Long Range 12750 able to be wall mounted? We need a new wall phone

Answered

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
settlerbill
Level 6: Bloodhound
Accepted Solution

Re: Is Telstra Long Range 12750 able to be wall mounted? We need a new wall phone

Hi ros65, yes,it can be mounted on the wall. I assume you have not bought it yet as the user tells you how to mount it on the wall. I have this model and can reccomend it.

Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Is Telstra Long Range 12750 able to be wall mounted? We need a new wall phone

You can view the user manual at the following link. Pages 13 & 14 show the various ways to wall mount;

http://www.telstrahomephones.com.au/products/CORDLESS/%7B1A6C1A62-3091-46B9-97F7-A33C17416636%7D/gui...

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
settlerbill
Accepted Solution

Hi ros65, yes,it can be mounted on the wall. I assume you have not bought it yet as the user tells you how to mount it on the wall. I have this model and can reccomend it.

settlerbill

OOPS! left out the word guide after user.

Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

You can view the user manual at the following link. Pages 13 & 14 show the various ways to wall mount;

http://www.telstrahomephones.com.au/products/CORDLESS/%7B1A6C1A62-3091-46B9-97F7-A33C17416636%7D/gui...

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Ros65
Level 1: Cadet

thanks for answering, very much appreciated - had a look at user guide and think it might be too complicated for our needs.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now