1Chewy
Level 1: Cadet

Is it possible to get cordless phone replacement thats part of a set?

Hi is there anywhere I can get a cordless phone replacement. I'm unable to attach pictures of set but the cordless phone has on the base of the charger : Telstra 13350/13450 extension charger.it doesn't come with a phone back, you just phug it into the PowerPoint. The phone model is Testra13450P twin
with S/N:1435B00505 written on the same sticker. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also does anyone know what the model name is?
Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Re: Is it possible to get cordless phone replacement thats part of a set?

@1Chewy Models get superseded all the time. You might have a chance with the older models on eBay.

I recently purchased a Telstra Call Guardian 301 and they are an excellent choice. It has numerous options like call barring, VIP caller list, SMS's, answering machine etc.

I like how calls that are not in your caller list have to go through a requirement of saying their name and then entering the right key tones (To deal with nuisance/bot calls) before it is sent to the phone as a caller. So you then hear who they are before deciding to answer, or barring them altogether.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more