deviousone
Level 1: Cadet

Legit Email?

to the best of my knowledge I've only paid my most recent bill once on 19/01/2016. Attached to the email was a request to forward all my Credit Card Details which I did either innocently or stupidly as the request was on an official Telstra letterhead..If you could provide me with en email contact address I could attach a copy of the email dated 30/01/2016 plus the attachment requesting my credit card details.

This matter is most urgent.

Regards, Denis Smith,

Details removed to protect your privacy 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re:Legit Email?

Oh my! Posting personal stuff on a open forum for all the world to see is not wise indeed!

Ive reported your post to get your details deleted asap (hopefully) in future I suggest not to be so free with information!

With regards to your email. It's more than likely a phishing email trying to obtain your personal details.

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now