Highlighted
northernangler
Level 3: Gumshoe

Message bank

Answered

I have found I have message bank after finally getting my internet working on the new bundle.

I don't want message bank.

How do I get rid of it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Message bank

If you have just arranged a new bundle, chances are that it was activated during that as it is included in the bundles, however you easiest way to get it removed again is to have a quick chat either by phone or online to have it removed from your account.

either online here:
http://livechat.telstra.com.au
or by phone
132200 and say "Sales" and the sales team would be able to remove it for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Accepted Solution

In that case you could try saying “disconnect” and then “no” if it asks you if you will be moving the service and then you will get a team who will either be able to fix the problem or get the landline disconnected. They should have the ability to help with either.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

If you have just arranged a new bundle, chances are that it was activated during that as it is included in the bundles, however you easiest way to get it removed again is to have a quick chat either by phone or online to have it removed from your account.

either online here:
http://livechat.telstra.com.au
or by phone
132200 and say "Sales" and the sales team would be able to remove it for you.
Helpful Links

northernangler
Level 3: Gumshoe

All done,

Thanks querty

JB39
Level 1: Cadet

I have repeatedly tried all the suggestions to cancel message bank or home messages (I don't know or care which it is) and it keeps being restored causing considerable inconvenience.

It seem the only way to cancel this service is to cancel my home phone and just use my mobile.

JB39
Level 1: Cadet

When I said 'Sales' the robot continued to ask more dopey and irrelevant questions.

Accepted Solution

In that case you could try saying “disconnect” and then “no” if it asks you if you will be moving the service and then you will get a team who will either be able to fix the problem or get the landline disconnected. They should have the ability to help with either.
Helpful Links

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more