CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ron57
Level 1: Cadet

Messagebank pin number

Answered

Since getting  put onto the NBN service I cannot access my Messagebank due to it saying I am putting in the wrong pin number. I have not changed my pin number and know that I am putting in the correct one. I need access to this as at the moment I am having Chemotherapy and need to get messages from my oncologist as a matter of urgency. I have missed two appoinment changes so far and it is getting quite unsatisfactory.

I rang and go no satisfaction about this problem last week.

Can someone please assist in this matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Messagebank pin number

Hi Ron, not a good situation.

Please give live chat an opportunity to get this sorted for you at this link http://tel.st/hsc3 and they shouldl get that PIN reset for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Hi Ron, not a good situation.

Please give live chat an opportunity to get this sorted for you at this link http://tel.st/hsc3 and they shouldl get that PIN reset for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

Ron57
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Jeff,

My problem has now been fixed. Thanks for your suggestion. Saved me heaps of time.

All the best

Ron

My pleasure Ron, and I hope all goes well for the future their for you mate.

Signature.gif

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now