CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ron57
Level 1: Cadet

Messagebank pin number

Answered

Since getting  put onto the NBN service I cannot access my Messagebank due to it saying I am putting in the wrong pin number. I have not changed my pin number and know that I am putting in the correct one. I need access to this as at the moment I am having Chemotherapy and need to get messages from my oncologist as a matter of urgency. I have missed two appoinment changes so far and it is getting quite unsatisfactory.

I rang and go no satisfaction about this problem last week.

Can someone please assist in this matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Messagebank pin number

Hi Ron, not a good situation.

Please give live chat an opportunity to get this sorted for you at this link http://tel.st/hsc3 and they shouldl get that PIN reset for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Hi Ron, not a good situation.

Please give live chat an opportunity to get this sorted for you at this link http://tel.st/hsc3 and they shouldl get that PIN reset for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Ron57
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Jeff,

My problem has now been fixed. Thanks for your suggestion. Saved me heaps of time.

All the best

Ron

My pleasure Ron, and I hope all goes well for the future their for you mate.

Signature.gif

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now