CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ashrafur
Level 1: Cadet

New Noisy Connection

Answered

I have been connected with a land phone line yesterday, don't know when as I have not received any confirmation email or call from them. Knocking Telstra through chat I came to know that already connected (and it is working fine, by there end of story). The problem seems like there is connection but so so noisy that no one here is there any dial tone or not. Taking a chance, dialed a number, got connected to a person I know but unable to talk as it remains noisy. Tried to contact 132200 but no luck today. tried the 24x7 chat and I am now line behind 650 people. Don't know what my phone number is? Don't know when I will be able to inform them. Does any one have any other suitable contact? or way of contact?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: New Noisy Connection

You can call the faults team on 132203 from any Telstra phone (including mobile) for free to report the fault.

Alternatively you can report a fault via https://service.telstra.com.au/general/home-phone-fault/ but I believe you need your phone number to do it this way.

Unfortunately the normal phone and Live Chat is getting slammed due to some mobile issues Telstra are having this afternoon, meaning longer delays that you'd normally see on a Tuesday afternoon.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: New Noisy Connection

You can call the faults team on 132203 from any Telstra phone (including mobile) for free to report the fault.

Alternatively you can report a fault via https://service.telstra.com.au/general/home-phone-fault/ but I believe you need your phone number to do it this way.

Unfortunately the normal phone and Live Chat is getting slammed due to some mobile issues Telstra are having this afternoon, meaning longer delays that you'd normally see on a Tuesday afternoon.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now