Kids1
Level 1: Cadet

No phone line

Why am I unable to get a tech to come out & fix my home phone. Sick of wasting my data on phone calls. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
ProfessorPhone
Level 11: Detective

Re: No phone line

Are you having a problem with your actual handset or the network service??
If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Kids1

I can't use my house phone as there is no dial tone. We have a telstra pit out the front & that is where the problem is. 

Level 24: Supreme Being

Being a public forum there isn't really any ability for anyone here to help with getting a tech out, but tech support on 132200 or https://livechat.telstra.com should be able to help get it sorted.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Kids1

I have spoken to telstra every day for the last 2 weeks & they don't acknowledge our request & last time we spoke to them they hung up. 

If there is an issue and contacting the support team they haven't been able to help resolve the issue then I would suggest that you might need to consider lodging an official complaint and see if they are able to resolve the issue. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/account-billing/manage-account/our-complaints-handling-p...

On a side note, have they been able to identify anything with you while you have gone through the troubleshooting with them over the phone?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more