Harriscrew
Level 2: Rookie

No phone or internet connection

Answered

Hi,

Lost phone and internet service during a storm on Tuesday afternoon. Call centre advised a technician would contact us yesterday (Thursday) and it would be looked at todays (Friday). We did not recieva a call yesterday (unsatisfatory service) so we rang the call centre back this morning to follow up. Yes we had to ring you? Then we were advised that no technicians are available till Wednesday next week. WT? Not good enough Telstra Thats over a week with no phone or internet. I have 2 cranky teenage kids in my house with no internet for the weekend. I might add the power went out too but it was fixed in a couple of hours. Why does it take you guys a week? What service?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Harriscrew
Accepted Solution

Re: No phone or internet connection

Happy to report that when I got home Friday afternoon my phone and internet were working again. I don't like winging but felt that a weeks wait was not accepatable. Thankfully it was sorted for the weekend.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Harriscrew
Accepted Solution

Happy to report that when I got home Friday afternoon my phone and internet were working again. I don't like winging but felt that a weeks wait was not accepatable. Thankfully it was sorted for the weekend.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Harriscrew,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for delayed response. I'm glad to hear things are back up and running and please feel free to contact us anytime on CrowdSupport, Facebook or Twitter if you need.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more