itsus96
Level 1: Cadet

No stutter tone to notify me of messages in message bank?

I am not getting the usual stutter tone to notify me of message bank messages. Has worked fine up until a few weeks ago. Spoke to a Telstra tech who advised I turn off message bank and turn back on, this did not work. I was also told that the stutter tone is from my phone not message bank and to check my phone manual to ensure all settings are correct. 

I really need to get the stutter tone back as I missed 3 important work messages from 12 days ago. Every time I get off a call I have to call 101 to ensure there isn't a missed message. 

I am on NBN FTTN and nothing has changed. Any ideas? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No stutter tone to notify me of messages in message bank?

Hi @itsus96,

If this issue is yet to be resolved, our NBN Assurance team can follow up any time on 1800834273 (say fault). 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now