Highlighted
Taramojet
Level 2: Rookie

Phone line down

Answered

Hi my name is Tara Mojet our phone line was pulled down by the garbage truck this morning is someone able to contact me about having it fixed as we need our phone & Internet
Thanks
Tara Mojet
<edited to remove personal information >

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Taramojet
Accepted Solution

Re: Phone line down

Thanks heaps for getting back to me

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Kyle_W
Level 6: Bloodhound

Hi Tara - sorry to hear that! You'll need to contact faults who are responsible for any damage to Telstra infrastructure and the process behind getting it all sorted out. You can reach them on 13 22 03.
All comments made by myself are my own opinion and are not necessarily on behalf of Telstra or its affiliates.
Taramojet
Accepted Solution

Thanks heaps for getting back to me
Level 1: Cadet

phone line down

on 04-08-2014 AM

Hi my name is Chunggil Cho our phon line was pulled down  by the garbage truck this morning is someone able to contact me about having it fixed as we need our phon Thanks

chunggil cho

**********(number removed to protect privacy)

Support Team
Support Team

Hi There,

Sorry to hear that your line is down, unusual and inconvenient

You can report damage to Telstra equipment online here https://service.telstra.com.au/general/report-equipment-damage/form;jsessionid=AEE3F80F740814FD50C52...

I would also suggest calling 132200 and say 'home phone fault' report it and request a fault number.

I have removed your phone number contained in your post to protect your privacy, if your username also contains your phone number I would suggest you change that ASAP.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

paulnevin
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, phone line has been down due storm...can you please advise when you expect it to be fixed..
Many thanks <portion removed to protect personal information>
Paul

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Paul, 

Technicians are working on it at the moment, they have not provided us with an restore time as yet.

- Ben 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi All, 

Can I ask that you do not post personal details on the Crowdsupport forums, as this is open for everyone to see.   You can provide generic information like your postcode or if you require immediate assistance you can contact us on 133 933  or Live Chat.

Other ways of contacting us is through Facebook and Twitter

Cheers

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now