CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Problem with Announced calls on Guardian 301

I have had a guardian 301 Mk2 for about a year. It has worked well except recently I have been unable to accept any announced calls (on either handset). Pressing the buttons 1,2,3 or 4 simply does nothing and the announcement simply goes on and on. I have tried telstra phone support and reset all functions according to the manual with no success. Is anyone able to help as I would like to keep the call screening function on if possible?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Problem with Announced calls on Guardian 301

Hi florinado

If you have already tried defaulting the handset/base ( Page 57 here ) and still not working then you should be able to look into having the phone replaced which depends on where it was purchased.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit