• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Self testing home phone

Hi @cpm,

Appreciate the concern with your home phone service. Have you had the chance to speak to our Faults team for assistance? They can be reached at any time on 132203. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cpm
Level 1: Cadet

Gidday IvanS.

My phone was fixed some time ago.  You didn't read the first word (WHENEVER) in my whinge.  I just ran it again with exactly the same result.  Look:

JoeM. 26/4/19

Testing your service

We are now testing your fixed line service.

This may take up to a few seconds and will help speed up your troubleshooting by assisting with identifying your issue.

As the tests are completed, the results will appear below.

• We couldn’t check your account details
  • There are no outages in your area
  • We couldn’t check your line connectivity

We couldn’t complete the test on your line. Click Next to diagnose the issue.

STILL COMPLETELY USELESS

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You said whenever you are invited to use. Which would imply that you are currently experiencing a problem.

Call 132200 and ask the consultant to check if there is a setting on your account that would prevent the self check from working.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now