CrowdSupport®
over60
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Call Guardian 301 MKII - Main Handset - Volume too low

Answered

The main handset has lost most of the volume of the other person's voice.  There is no such problem with the 2nd handset.

How long is the warranty period for these phones and base? 

I have turned everything off, and unplugged all, waited, then re-plugged all and turned every thing back on but with no improvement.

I suspect the base and/or main handset is faulty.

What should I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Call Guardian 301 MKII - Main Handset - Volume too low

Hi over60, Now this handset does have a 24 month warranty on the device. The best thing to do is pop into your local Telstra owned store and have them look at it and possibly have it sent away for repair. They shall provide you with a ref # to track details of the repair or if needed replacement. You are able to locate your local store directly via  http://tel.st/uyc2

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Call Guardian 301 MKII - Main Handset - Volume too low

Hi over60, Now this handset does have a 24 month warranty on the device. The best thing to do is pop into your local Telstra owned store and have them look at it and possibly have it sent away for repair. They shall provide you with a ref # to track details of the repair or if needed replacement. You are able to locate your local store directly via  http://tel.st/uyc2

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now