CrowdSupport®
Richie3971
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Call Guardian 301

Answered

When setting my Telstra Call Guardian to International calls, it blocks all calls, even me when I ring home from my any number. It also blocks me when I ring from my mobile phone, who's number is in the Call Guardian Vip List.

How do i know if I have Telstra Call Guardian, or TCG, type II    

Can you help with this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Call Guardian 301

Checking the bottom of the base station or under the batteries on the handsets should show the model of your phone. 

Have you reviewed the user guide for instructions on this? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Checking the bottom of the base station or under the batteries on the handsets should show the model of your phone. 

Have you reviewed the user guide for instructions on this? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Technical Support
Technical Support

@Richie3971 did you get this resolved Richie? Does it also do this for 'Announce ' Mode? Have you tried 'factory resetting' the phone and starting from scratch? Did you confirm which model you have?
Thank you

I am a member of the Telstra Unwelcome Calls Team.
If you would like to contact us please call 1800805996 - 6am til midnight (7 days).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now