BillMartin
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Gateway Max Compatibility

I was recently connected to the NBN with the “technicolor” TG799vac Gateway Max. I have a Panasonic Cordless Telephone with Link-to-Cell System, Model No. KX-TG7653AZ. When I connect the base station to one of the telephone jacks on the modem, it does not work, while a simple wall phone similarly connected works fine. Is there a solution to this problem?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Gateway Max Compatibility

Hi BillMartin 

So that we can get the best advice for you, I'll be forwarding your concerns to our Social Media Tech team so that they can touch base with you later in the day. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Gateway Max Compatibility

Hi Bill, 

Are you connecting the base station to the phone port one or phone port two?

Ben

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now