CrowdSupport®
Wire71
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Velocity equipment Fail

Hi Team, I have Foxtel and the telstra Velocity Equipment Power Supply failed a couple of weeks ago , so initially Foxtel came out to tell me it's a Telstra Equipment Issue. Foxtel escalated to telstra and a Telstra Tech guy came out and replaced the equipment on the 22 June and it lasted for two days and then the Power Supply for the velocity equip failed again. the morons at Foxtel want to send one of their guys out again to check it out. I can not get it through to them that its Telsrta equipment that at fault and the pigeon English from the people Ive dealt with doesnt help. Is there anyway of getting a Telstra tech guy out without involving Foxtel . I only have a mobile phone with Telstar Foxtel and my internet and phone is thru IInet, and when I ring Telstra they refer me to Foxtel !! Thansk Team

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now