CrowdSupport®
OceanFlyer
Level 1: Cadet

Unstable internet connection, which Telstra refuses to fix

I was working as an online English teacher, and I had my account suspended because I had an unstable internet connection. (Students were complaining too, so there is definitely something wrong.) 

I was told to contact Telstra to get it fixed. 

But when I called Telstra, they said they aren't going to do anything about it. 

So what am I supposed to do? Just lose my income? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unstable internet connection, which Telstra refuses to fix

I'm so sorry to read that you've had trouble with resolving your internet fault, @OceanFlyer, I appreciate the impact this must have had on you and I sincerely apologise. 

Would you please expand on what you mean when you say we couldn't fix the issue? What were you advised exactly?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unstable internet connection, which Telstra refuses to fix

Hi OceanFlyer,

Just following up. Are you able to provide some more details regarding the issue with you connection.

What problems are you experiencing? What type of connection do you have, ADSL, Cable or nbn?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now