G-ferrie
Level 1: Cadet

Voice mail notification

Installed new home phone handset. How do you setup home phone missed call and message notification ie flashing light on hand set and envelope on hand set. I can access messages and missed calls by dialling 101, I do not have notifications which were on hold handset

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Voice mail notification

Hi G-ferrie,

Was this home phone handset purchased from us? If so, what model did you purchase?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

G-ferrie

UNIDEN 8315 + 1

Support Team
Support Team

Hi G-ferrie,

I think you should find the info you need in the following userguide https://tel.st/7mkaj

Let me know how you get on.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
G-ferrie

The answer was not in the handset manual, thank you to helpful Telstra customer support via 24/7 app

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now