CrowdSupport®
Dionsmum
Level 1: Cadet

Why is Telstra stil charging me for a suspended account, ?

Answered

Why do Telstra feel the need to bill me for a suspended service?  I have not been able to access emails or internet or phone since before Christmas 2015 so I am getting NO SERVICE AT ALL for the past 2 months, emails to my account are being bounced to senders, despite the money that I owed them being paid,  Last payment was on 21 January I am not on a contract with Telstra but I am a long term customer of over 18 years. I am now accessing the internet through another more reliable ISP, I want to at least access my email. I really don't care for the internet service anymore, as it is extremely unreliable and I object to paying good money after bad service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is Telstra stil charging me for a suspended account, ?

Hello,

You would be best to ring accounts on 132200 to ask the question  or Live Chat https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOMSmiley FrustratedearchSmiley Frustratedupport:Chat

If you are still connected and want to disconnect officially, ring 132200 and say "Disconnection"

As we are customers here, we certainly do not have access to any systems, and you need to contact actual Telstra staff

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is Telstra stil charging me for a suspended account, ?

Hello,

You would be best to ring accounts on 132200 to ask the question  or Live Chat https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOMSmiley FrustratedearchSmiley Frustratedupport:Chat

If you are still connected and want to disconnect officially, ring 132200 and say "Disconnection"

As we are customers here, we certainly do not have access to any systems, and you need to contact actual Telstra staff

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

View solution in original post

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now