CrowdSupport®
addle
Level 2: Rookie

cordless phone

Answered

Have just purchased a new cordless phone for my landline. The volume is too quiet and on contacting the manufacturer I was told that I need to get the volume turned up on my landline. My question is how do I go about getting this done or is this just a fob off ????

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: cordless phone

No worries.

If you've kept all the packaging you may be able to return and purchase something more acceptable as I know I wouldn't be happy purchasing something that didn't work as expected.

Cheers,
Dave

View solution in original post

Highlighted
addle
Accepted Solution

Thanks again Caaf, unfortunately I haven't kept the box but am going in on Monday to see if I can return It...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Addle,

Mmmm I think they just fobbed you off considering you don't state that the volume was poor prior to the purchase.

Not knowing the brand your newly purchased careless phone, I assume you've gone through the menu system and check to see if there's any form of variable setting that can be changes?

Cheers,
Dave

addle

Thanks for your reply Caaf, Yes I have and it only has a 4 step volume in the menu, the first 2 you cannot hear at all.. It is a Panasonic and I only upgraded because I wanted the anwering machine. I had a Uniden cordless before and had no problem with volume.

Accepted Solution

No worries.

If you've kept all the packaging you may be able to return and purchase something more acceptable as I know I wouldn't be happy purchasing something that didn't work as expected.

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted
addle
Accepted Solution

Thanks again Caaf, unfortunately I haven't kept the box but am going in on Monday to see if I can return It...

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now