CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
joe_alby
Level 1: Cadet

home message 101

Answered

have had home message 101 for some time now. It has now asked me for a pin when I dial it but I have never had a pin. I punched in a few numbers, which were wrong and now each time I dial 101 it tells me that its not available. What has happened??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: home message 101

Hi Joe,

By default it shouldn't ask you and it will say its unavailable if you try too many times. You can either try again tomorrow and maybe try the last 6 digits of your phone number or give res faults a call on 13 22 03 to get it reset.
Lathania

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: home message 101

Hi Joe,

By default it shouldn't ask you and it will say its unavailable if you try too many times. You can either try again tomorrow and maybe try the last 6 digits of your phone number or give res faults a call on 13 22 03 to get it reset.
Lathania

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now