DragonJewel
Level 8: Inspector

how to confirm if message bank is active

Answered

I have a problem with message bank setup for my Thub 2 tablet. This problem has been posted in the THub board because it is the last of a long  list of problems I have had with the THub setup. I have had several calls from Telstra about this problem but all fail to resolve the issue. I thought I would check and asked a friend to ring and leave a message. WOW the phone did not go to MB it just rang out so it looks like I have no message bank. If I ring 101 from my home phone I get answered by message bank to say I have no messages. I guess not if MB does not answer my phone.

How can I check what is going on. I would normally ring support but as this problem has been in support for a week or so I would assume they would have checked this. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DragonJewel
Accepted Solution

Re: how to confirm if message bank is active

All fixed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DragonJewel
Accepted Solution

All fixed.
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear that your difficulty with MessageBank was fixed. Do you mind sharing how you had this resolved with the community?

That way if someone else has a similar issue they will know what to do.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DragonJewel

Dank, A good idea. It turns out all my remaining problems were solved at once. ie no message bank and not able to link THub2 to my account for SMS and voice mail.

I was told the link problem was "a known problem being worked on by Telstra" HA HA

Finaly I got an operator I think in the message Bank area. She deleted and reinstalled the MB. that did not work. She decided it was in the line diversion area where when I do not answer the call is diverted to MB. and yes it turned out there were 2 diversons on my line and one was to an invalid number but it was causing the incoming calls to not divert to my MB and it also stopped the THub2 link setup for SMS and voicemail. She was able to get the other diversion removed by a level 2 Tech. We tested it and MB was good. She suggested I try to do the setup again and yes that worked just fine. So now all is good.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now