Highlighted
swoozie_z
Level 2: Rookie

last call received on my landline

Answered

I just received a phone call on my home land line.  I need to phone the people back but I forgot to get their phone number.  Is there any way I can get their number?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: last call received on my landline

http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/telstra-v580a-290409.pdf

Page 25 ?

Do you have Caller number display on your line? Like call your landline from your mobile, does your mobile number show on the screen before you answer?
Lathania

Ok so try answering a call from your mobile. See if it shows up. If it doesn't then I'd go through that PDF and find where you can reset your call log and/or factory reset your handset and try it again. =)
Lathania

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14

*10# from memory, depends on what kind of service you have though. Give it a try! =)
Lathania

Thank you Lathania - yeah I tried that - *10# is the way to find out the last UNanswered call.  I actually took the call so need to find out if a way to source the last answered call number.  My memory is that you could do *22# to get it but that does not work.  I really need to contact these people so I am not answering my phone till hopefully I find a way to get the number of the last answered call.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

All I can seem to find is http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/home-features-user-guide-c020.pdf and it only mentioned unanswered calls.

I had a quick chat to a colleague of mine who deals with PSTN and they're confident there is no such code for Answered calls only un-answered =(
Lathania

Thank you so very much for your assistance Lathania.  The people are in an emergency situ whereby they need urgent accommodation.  I was unable to help them at the time but I have since come up with a potential solution for them.

Again many thanks.

I'm guessing you don't have a first and last name you could look up on the internet or in the white pages?
Lathania

No unfortunately - stupid me - I didn't think fast enough at the time of their call.

swoozie_z
Level 2: Rookie

My phone (Telstra V580a) is supposed to store recent numbers for calls made/received but it doesn't.  I can only assume that to get those details you have to pay for a specific service.

Accepted Solution

http://www.telstra.com.au/help/download/document/telstra-v580a-290409.pdf

Page 25 ?

Do you have Caller number display on your line? Like call your landline from your mobile, does your mobile number show on the screen before you answer?
Lathania

When I call landline it just shows - incoming call.  I read through the pdf you attached earlier today.  The only number that comes up under 'call log' is 0198339100.  This is the number that rings you when someone has sent an SMS to your landline.

Accepted Solution

Ok so try answering a call from your mobile. See if it shows up. If it doesn't then I'd go through that PDF and find where you can reset your call log and/or factory reset your handset and try it again. =)
Lathania

OK tried calling from my mobile and answering landline.  Still nothing shows up under call log.  Will do what you advised re reseting call log etc.

I am usually really sharp when dealing with this sort of situ but was a tad ill today.  Lets hope that with our 'energy' going out to these people that they may phone again if I am unable to activate call log.

I often provide emergency accom to people in need.  If you google "Eumundi Range Get-Away" and go into the wego.com.au option you will see my web site.  I'm not currently listed with other sites as I am currently booked out.

I am so humbly gratefull for your assistance.  Best regards, Lois

If we reset it obviously its for future events rather than to find out, obviously the feature on your phone isn't working properly. If you can't figure it out with the resets give the res faults team a call on 13 22 03 and get them to see what they can do =)

No problem at all, click the kudos button on one of my posts and we'll call it even Smiley Wink
Lathania

On Telstra lines, if you dial       *10#     it will tell you the caller number of the last unanswered call. 

There must be some similar code for the last answered call?  Does anyone know it?

Russell4
Level 1: Cadet

What code do I dial to find out the last received callphone number, whether answered or not? I thought it wa *10# but that does not work.  And does such a code work on NBN (i.e.: IP) phone lines?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now