CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
snah66
Level 1: Cadet

noise on phoneline and no dial tone but adsl works

Hi, I lost my connection on the 31.7.16,report it on the 1.8.16 and been told,it will be fixed by the 10.8.16.

I am pretty sure it is only water in the pitt.Why does it take so long,? Where can I complain about it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: noise on phoneline and no dial tone but adsl works

Hi snah66,

Waiting on a fault to repaired is always inconvenient, I'm sorry it's taking so long, I can see how that would be frustrating.

Please know that we aim to have all faults fixed in the quickest time possible, being that it's such a long delay there could be a could be numerous legitimate reasons for the delay. Things like, needing special parts, or a particular workforce, even asbestos in the pit.

Depending on what's effected & the time it takes to repair you may be entitled to a 'Customer Service Guarantee , you can find more on that on the following link  https://www.telstra.com.au/consumer-advice/customer-service/customer-service-guarantee

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now