Highlighted
leisadent
Level 2: Rookie

remove private number

Answered

I'm on NBN, when I call someone from home landline it says "private number" - I want to remove that.

I've been on live chat three times and called twice, each time I'm told it will be removed but several weeks later, it still says private number when someone at home calls my mobile.

I have logged in to My Account to look for privacy settings on home phone to change it there, but home phone isn't even there at all. My only options are mobile and internet - nothing to click for home phone at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: remove private number

You can change the privacy settings of your phone online at Telstra My Account. Click on you phone number and then on manage privacy settings. There is an option to turn on caller ID.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Re: remove private number

You can change the privacy settings of your phone online at Telstra My Account. Click on you phone number and then on manage privacy settings. There is an option to turn on caller ID.

bubbles4
Level 1: Cadet

Remove recorded message bank from home landline

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now