CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
GThrush
Level 1: Cadet

reset pin for home message bank 101

how do i reset my pin for home phone message bank if i have forgotten?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Alan_B
Level 11: Detective

Re: reset pin for home message bank 101

If you don't know what your pin is, you can just call 132200 or via CHAT for messagebank pin reset.

Hope this helps

Braith

I have tried that 4 times so far without success. I am going to try and use my PUK number to get a pin. I have better things to do. 

Braith

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry that this hasn't worked for you, Braith. What did we say when you spoke with this?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Annieliz48

I have tried calling 132 200 but cannot make any sense of it. The voice does not understand me and does not give me the option to change my PIN. Very poor service.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Annieliz48,

Please try the following steps to change your MessageBank PIN:

1. Dial 101

2. Press 3 for mailbox set-up

3. Press 3 for PIN

4. Enter your new 6 digit PIN 

If you have any issues, please speak with our Faults team on 132203 who will be able to assist you further. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

lineymike

Having same issue, tried several times with Telstra.

You can't "Press 3 for mailbox setup" as it asks you to enter pin first, and when pin is not entered it hangs up.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @lineymike

I would recommend speaking directly to our Landline Billing team on 132200. They can reset your password for you, then you can go from there.

SusanAgain

I am unable to get an answer by calling.  Just an automated voice who doens't give me more information that dial 101  then 3 and then 3 again which doesn't work.  Why am i paying for this?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi SusanAgain, when you say this doesn't wok can you describe what happens please? 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now