Highlighted
j-c-16092011
Level 1: Cadet

telstra 9150

I have a telstra 9150 single handset home phone, but I want to mute the base I can put the handset on silent and I can turn the volume down on the base but I can not mute it. How can I do this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 21: Augmented

Re: telstra 9150

do you mean when using the handsfree function?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
j-c-16092011

when i dont want it to desterb me when im resting

Level 23: Superhero

I know you can hold down the # button to mute the ringer on the handset.

As for the base station, open up the settings (little stack of paper icon). Then select 'BS SETTINGS'. Then select 'RING VOLUME'. One of the options will be 'VOLUME OFF'. Select that and the base should be muted as well.

Not quite as one press as holding down # on the handset, but it should work for you.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Level 21: Augmented

for future reference there is a copy of the user manual here http://www.telstrahomephones.com.au/products/CORDLESS/%7B110AAF52-FDF2-4B89-BBF7-BF04EDE13D00%7D/gui...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
j-c-16092011

thank you very much that was very helpful Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now