Was this helpful?
Instead of taking you to the Set-Up wizard, where does it have you instead?
And have you tried a full reset of the Call Guardian 301 yet?
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
If your issue is just mainly on setting the time and date, you may try to follow these steps:
Set the time format (12 or 24 hour), time and date
Note: The default time format is 12 hour. You must enter the full date: day, month
1. Select Menu, scroll CALLS to display Clock/Alarm and press Select.
2. Press CALLS to highlight Time and date and press Select.
3. Use the keypad to enter the time using the 12 hour clock format
e.g. for 3:32 pm you need to enter 03:32.
4. Press CALLS then press LEFT or RIGHT
to select AM or PM.
5. Press CALLS enter the date in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
6. Press Save. And the save should be displayed as a confirmation of the set-up.
If you need to know more about this device, you may download the service manual of this particular handset at:
Hope this helps, even a bit.
Please hit "kudos" in case you found it helpful.