Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

0 Kudos

Manual installation of software for elite usb modem

Hi!

I am trying to set up a computer - it is a laptop running win7.

The issue I am having involves the usb modem that i use on my old laptop (vista 32bit).

There is no 'Auto installation' of the connection manager so I have had a look at the telstra site to see if I can install the software manually - this is what I have found -

...2. Did the Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband device install itself? If it didn't, you can download our Getting Started Guide and install the software manually...

I am wondering from where it is that I can get this 'software' to 'manually install'?

Please help!!!???!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Community Leader

Re: Manual installation of software for elite usb modem

[ Edited ]

you didn't mention the model number so I can't offer a specific link but have a look here http://www.zte.com.au/telstra/zte-downloads.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply - I have just found it at zte also! while waiting! heh heh - a dirk gently moment!

Thanks heaps!

Visitor
0 Kudos

I had the same problem.

Downloaded the and the  driver reapir PC connection manager and ran it reactivated the dongle and working fine.

gave up on the Telstra support. they wanted me to just go in to a telstra shop. I am in North WA and oh yes Perths got one.