Highlighted
Rev130
Level 1: Cadet

3G Mobile Broadband Data Usage

Answered

Hi all I have a  Pre Paid Telstra Elite Mobile Broadband WiFi Dongle for use with my laptop / tablet / phone etc How do I find out how much data I have used and what’s remaining before I have to recharge. As lately it works and then eventually won’t give me internet access which obliviously means I have to re-charge but I would likely to track my usage can anyone tell me how I can do that?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: 3G Mobile Broadband Data Usage

There are many way to manage your Telstra pre-paid services.

Best bet is to have a look at http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/my-account/
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

There are many way to manage your Telstra pre-paid services.

Best bet is to have a look at http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/my-account/
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
geraldineb

doesn't work - what number do I put in ??? my home number is obviously not correct. I put in what appears to be the number on the box of the dongle - no luck.
the only good thing about the poor optus coverage was the easy and obvious click to check usage. no complicated processes !!
belkamaree

Hi how did you go? I was thinking that surely there must be something that is displayed on the desktop. Can u help me?
Support Team
Support Team

It would be a Windows widget if displayed on the desktop. We don't have a widget at this stage. You can log into my account on a web browser and this gives up to date usage. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now