CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
GLG
Level 3: Gumshoe

4g mobile broadband usage on telstra 24x7app

Answered
How do I get the 4g prepaid mobile broadband data usage to show on the telstra 24x7 app
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: 4g mobile broadband usage on telstra 24x7app

Hi GLG,

The telstra 24/7 doesn't yet support data usage for pre paid services. Unfortunately, it will only show the balance on a pre paid service

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GLG
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the reply. It took a while but the balance left is now showing on the app. That is all I really need

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi GLG,

The telstra 24/7 doesn't yet support data usage for pre paid services. Unfortunately, it will only show the balance on a pre paid service

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GLG
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the reply. It took a while but the balance left is now showing on the app. That is all I really need

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now