Highlighted
Biffo
Level 1: Cadet

Actual amounts of Data in Plans?

Hi all !

I've recently signed on for 25gb/mth mobile 4g broadband. I noticed in the usage meter that the total amount,

both used & unused equates to only just over 21gb.

Can anyone make sense of this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Actual amounts of Data in Plans?

Your first bill period is most likely irregularly short (i.e. does not last a full calendar month from the day your BigPond service is activated), and hence the included data allowance is pro-rated (and lesser than the plan's included monthly data allowance).
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Biffo
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Actual amounts of Data in Plans?

I did think that might be the case.

Thanks for ultra fast response Drat.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now