Lenny8
Level 1: Cadet

Adelaide Hills outage ongoing!!

No Mobile signal for over 3 days. Now now home phone. Neighbours landline out for a week now!? Cmon Telstra, how can you break both services. Restoration looks like it will be wednesday!! Mobile and landline out for over a week in the hills where people really communications! Can you at least assure us that this is a priority!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Adelaide Hills outage ongoing!!

Hi Lenny.

Sorry that this is having such an impact on you and your neighbours.

I imagine that you have already checked our outages page https://tel.st/txxwv for information about this issue.

Given that your home phone is effected, I would suggest calling through to our fixed line tech support team on 132203, and they would be able to discuss this with you in further detail. 

Please let me know how you go with this.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now