CrowdSupport®
DavTer
Level 1: Cadet

Aircard 320 U Reconnect

I have an Aircard 320U which was connected to Bigpond 4G, but I cancelled the service earlier on this year (foolish of me). I wish now to reconnect, but have been told NO, you have to have a new device, pay much more and much higher charges, etc. I don't want to throw away what is a great device, it worked like a charm. Now other operators will connect me for a modest amount. I spoke with the local bigpond store, who may only be a franchise, but they certainly did not impress me at all. I apparently require an unlocking "MEP" code to unlock the aircard, their whole advice was hurried and certainly not clear. Bigpond wants $50-00 for the MEP code. 

Any suggestions please. Should I persist with Bigpond, try again for an unlocking code and go to another carrier, or simply have a Forex and forget anything about Telco service?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Aircard 320 U Reconnect

Hi DavTer,

There's no reason why you can't get it reconnected on the same device if it was originally BigPond and you want to reconnect to BigPond.

I'd try contacting complaints on 13 22 00 and say "Complaints" or seeing if a mod can help you out.
Lathania

Re: Aircard 320 U Reconnect

T U for your message. I will try yet once again, but from the hassels I have had with this device bought from Telstra/bigpond, I am really thinking of moving all my gear across to Optus. The only thing that has held me back is that Optus maybe just as bad. T U again

dave

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now