CrowdSupport®
RadAcoustics
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

Answered

Will the ' free data ' on Sunday 14th Feb 16 count toward my data cap on a Bigpond Liberty plan. I don't want to take take advantage of Telstras generous appology offer, only to log in Monday and find I am at dial up speed for the next 3 weeks. We on Liberty plans were just as inconvenienced as anyonyone ( I was trying log onto my internet banking at the time and thought my dongle had finally died being 4yrs old and due for replacement.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

No Rad, no data useage on Sunday will be deducted or counted against you Liberty plan, device, sim, whatever. It's a totally data Free Sunday.

In fact you'll see confirmation of that if you log into your "My Account" page, and you'll see a highlighted message on there telling you that.

Jeff

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

No Rad, no data useage on Sunday will be deducted or counted against you Liberty plan, device, sim, whatever. It's a totally data Free Sunday.

In fact you'll see confirmation of that if you log into your "My Account" page, and you'll see a highlighted message on there telling you that.

Jeff

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now