CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

Answered

Will the ' free data ' on Sunday 14th Feb 16 count toward my data cap on a Bigpond Liberty plan. I don't want to take take advantage of Telstras generous appology offer, only to log in Monday and find I am at dial up speed for the next 3 weeks. We on Liberty plans were just as inconvenienced as anyonyone ( I was trying log onto my internet banking at the time and thought my dongle had finally died being 4yrs old and due for replacement.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

No Rad, no data useage on Sunday will be deducted or counted against you Liberty plan, device, sim, whatever. It's a totally data Free Sunday.

In fact you'll see confirmation of that if you log into your "My Account" page, and you'll see a highlighted message on there telling you that.

Jeff

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Liberty - Free Data Sunday

No Rad, no data useage on Sunday will be deducted or counted against you Liberty plan, device, sim, whatever. It's a totally data Free Sunday.

In fact you'll see confirmation of that if you log into your "My Account" page, and you'll see a highlighted message on there telling you that.

Jeff

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit