Highlighted
sneff
Level 1: Cadet

Broadband "My History"

Why does "My History" only show details for the last few hours whilst previous history is progressively dropped off?

Thank you, Sneff

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Broadband "My History"

Hello sneff,

Thanks for your post regarding your broadband 'My History'.

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

Could you please provide more information regarding the type of broadband you have if it's pre-paid or post-paid, is it ADSL, cable or wireless?

What's the link to the site you are referring to and if you can, even a screenshot, so I can provide a better response to your question. Thank you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sneff
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Joe_Telstra,

I realised after I had posted the question how incredibly vague it was!

I am referring to Pre-paid USB Elite Mobile Wireless Broadband and the information is accessed via the "My Account" icon My Prepaid which shows various options - Balance, Re-charge etc & one of which is "My History".

I can now see that the dropping off of old useage (I think after 12 hrs) is by design and therefor my question now is ;

Can the full history remain on that page or another page up until it is recharged. It may be just me but I like to have a record of my useage.

I must add Telstra's coverage has been amazing - Rainbow Beach / Inskip Point, Fraser Is, Woodgate all with 3-4 bar reception

Thank you, Sneff

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi again Sneff,

Thanks for your response and for providing the details requested.

You can certainly view your 'My History' outside of the connection manager and you can manage this online via My Account for Pre-Paid.

Simply 'Register' if you've not already done so on above link and from there you can recharge and view your usage history. There is also My Telstra Pre-Paid on Facebook that you can utilise directly from facebook.

It's great to hear that your pre-paid broadband coverage in your area is amazing and you have at least 3 bars of reception Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more