Highlighted
dean202
Level 4: Private Eye

Can you share nighthawk m1 data

Answered

Hi all I was think on getting the nighthawk m1 on the 10gb $45 plan just want to know if I can share it

With my iPhone 7 plan on on the go mobile plus $95 and went on the telstra online store went through the checkout for the Nighthawk M1 on $45 plan no mention of would you like to share the data on these plans so I didn't submit the order.

Only ask me would you like to add to current Telstra bill

unless it happens automatically?

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Can you share nighthawk m1 data

Yes, the current in-market standard mobile broadband plans, mobile phone plan and tablet plans are all preset for data sharing. It is a standard part of the plans rather than an optional extra. They just need to be on the same account. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Yes, the current in-market standard mobile broadband plans, mobile phone plan and tablet plans are all preset for data sharing. It is a standard part of the plans rather than an optional extra. They just need to be on the same account. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Kunat
Level 2: Rookie

That's great.  I just got told you couldn't by a rep. 

Mind you he had to go speak to someone else every question I asked.  And after an hour I told him I had to go!!!!!

Will try and ask the same question on another day. 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more