CrowdSupport®
debmartin78
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot connect new PrePaid 4GX Wifi Plus

I've been trying to sort this new broadband connection of mine for almost 2 days straight and it's DRIVING ME BAT**bleep**!!
Sim been activated by Telstra earlier today, & as well as havin my allocated gig usage (as per purchased wifi pack), Telstra also reimbursed the cost of it to my account which was another 50gig on top.
I was told this would be ready to use immediately....this was FIVE HOURS AGO and STILL none of my devices can use the Internet (even though it is being detected by all devices...) as is is saying to check internet connection or to check with service provider for account details.
CAN SOMEBODY PLS SAVE MY SANITY!!😳🆘

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Cannot connect new PrePaid 4GX Wifi Plus

Hi debmartin78

Apologise for the late reply

Are you still having issues with the service? 

If you're devices can connect the service are you able to test if you can get to m.telstra.com?

-Ashley

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nikki851
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, I am having this exact same problem for 2 DAYS now....  I can not connect to Skype to speak with my family nor even check my emails because it continues to say "no connection" - is this possibly a 4G issue? Could I temporarily use 3G if that's the case? Please help as I am now going into day 3 of having no contact with my family and using days of my credit expiry without even be able to use it? Thankyou, 

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@Nikki851,

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties using a 4GX Wi-Fi Plus.
The device should connect to 3G automatically if 4G is not available.

Can I ask if you've spoken to the Prepaid Team to verify that the SIM and account is active and ready to go?

You can do this by calling 132200 or via Live Chat

- Matt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now