Highlighted
cofu1
Level 2: Rookie

Change guest password

Answered

A guest has left after a stay so want to change the guest password only. Have tried to find out how to do this, but has not been very clear how to do it. Modem is f@st 5355...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Change guest password

@cofu1 I suspect you should find the password in the modems WiFi section, under Guest_2.4Ghz and Guest_5Ghz account.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

To change the guest password open a web browser on a device connected to gateway and go to http://10.0.0.138 Default password is admin. The browser should display the Basic home page. Go to WiFi and then go to the Guest 2.4 GHz tab and change the Network key and apply settings. Repeat for Guest 5.GHz tab.

See section 21 of document linked in this post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

@cofu1 I suspect you should find the password in the modems WiFi section, under Guest_2.4Ghz and Guest_5Ghz account.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Accepted Solution

To change the guest password open a web browser on a device connected to gateway and go to http://10.0.0.138 Default password is admin. The browser should display the Basic home page. Go to WiFi and then go to the Guest 2.4 GHz tab and change the Network key and apply settings. Repeat for Guest 5.GHz tab.

See section 21 of document linked in this post

cofu1

Thank you cf4...think I have worked it out

cofu1

Ozmoz..thanks...sorted I think

Support Team
Support Team

Great news it is sorted.

Contact the community anytime you do have a question.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now