Highlighted
craig19
Level 1: Cadet

Changing plans

Where abouts do I go to change my mobile broadband plan? I did it a few months ago but I can't remember how I did it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
gwmbox
Level 13: Super Sleuth

Re: Changing plans

It use to be done via your bigpond account but it can now all be done via your Telstra account.  Go to the Telstra home page, login to your 'My Account' page, login and then you will see the listing for your bigpond internet.  Click on that and the internet account information page will be shown.  Select the blue button called options and select Change Plan.  

This will actually bring back the old bigpond My Service page where you can select your plan and then go through the process to change your plan (this may chnage as I suspect Telstra are still working on changing pages like this to be streamlines and linked directly with your Telstra account)..

Hope that helps.

Roll on the NBN!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now