Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos

Continually tries to connect to network error message 33 - already reset to factory defaults

[ Edited ]

The subject pretty much describes the entire problem.

Its a 4G mobile wifi device.

It is a Netgear wifi.

Level 22: Superhuman
0 Kudos

Re: Continually tries to connect to network error message 33 - already reset to factory defaults

New or old device? Is the APN set or correct? You should see four settings telstra.data telstra.datapack telstra.internet telstra.bigpond and maybe telstra.wap to select from and depending the service you have it wants a particular one. Work your way through them as normally only one will work. Let us know how it's goes.

Maybe let us know what service you have and the actual model number if there's further issue.

Cheers,
Dave

0 Kudos

Re: Continually tries to connect to network error message 33 - already reset to factory defaults

Hi Dave.

It is a new device from our Telstra account manager for the company I work for, which I receievd Friday and took home to play with.

The device is a Netgear Aircard 760S.

There is only 1 APN available for the device - telstra.internet

I'll have to wait until I return to work for any more info.

TIA,

Neville

Level 22: Superhuman
0 Kudos

Right oh, being corporate it may have a user and pass associated? Dump on there desk in the morning and hopefully it'll be on there head to fix Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Dave

0 Kudos

I'll do that, but I am the IT department, so I'll pass it back to Telstra.

Thanks,

Neville

Support Team
0 Kudos

Hey AdminGroundtek,

I am sorry for the issues you have experienced and it may be an activation issue that is preventing this device from being accessed. Might be best to contact the Business Service Activations Team on 132253 for further assistance with this connection issue. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

0 Kudos

Problem solved - turns out the account had this particular device blocked for internet access.

Strange considering that is what the device is for!

Anyhow, all fixed and works nicely.

Support Team
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update and glad that you have been able to locate the cause of the issue Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines