CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Silke
Level 1: Cadet

How can I change my username on telstra

Answered

I can´t use the sim on my mobile wifi - probably the username ist too long.

It works on mobile WiFi (handy) without asking username for login.

How can I change the username on telstra?

Thanks for any help!

Silke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I change my username on telstra

I'd recommend speaking with Pre-Paid technical support for assistance with this, we can help via this link: http://tel.st/nxzt 24x7 to troubleshoot with you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Silke,

If you are referring to a Telstra Mobile Broadband service there is no Username attached to this only a SIM (mobile number) was this a prepaid or postpaid service? You can get in touch with us via chat (link below) to confirm what your Mobile SIM number is if required.

If you have a Bigpond Mobile broadband service this will have a username attached to it eg username@bigpond.com 

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Silke
Level 1: Cadet

Sorry, this is not the solution: I am referring to a Testra mobile Broadband service.

The prepaid sim for the broadband service ( removed for privacy) does´nt work (HUAWEI E5220), but the prepaid-sim I bought for phone(removed for privacy) works in the mobile device, if I put it in there!

So what is wrong?? I need the WIFI-Connection very urgend!

Silke

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

I'd recommend speaking with Pre-Paid technical support for assistance with this, we can help via this link: http://tel.st/nxzt 24x7 to troubleshoot with you

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now