CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How can I change my username on telstra

Answered

I can´t use the sim on my mobile wifi - probably the username ist too long.

It works on mobile WiFi (handy) without asking username for login.

How can I change the username on telstra?

Thanks for any help!

Silke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I change my username on telstra

I'd recommend speaking with Pre-Paid technical support for assistance with this, we can help via this link: http://tel.st/nxzt 24x7 to troubleshoot with you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Silke,

If you are referring to a Telstra Mobile Broadband service there is no Username attached to this only a SIM (mobile number) was this a prepaid or postpaid service? You can get in touch with us via chat (link below) to confirm what your Mobile SIM number is if required.

If you have a Bigpond Mobile broadband service this will have a username attached to it eg username@bigpond.com 

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 1: Cadet

Sorry, this is not the solution: I am referring to a Testra mobile Broadband service.

The prepaid sim for the broadband service ( removed for privacy) does´nt work (HUAWEI E5220), but the prepaid-sim I bought for phone(removed for privacy) works in the mobile device, if I put it in there!

So what is wrong?? I need the WIFI-Connection very urgend!

Silke

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

I'd recommend speaking with Pre-Paid technical support for assistance with this, we can help via this link: http://tel.st/nxzt 24x7 to troubleshoot with you

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit